C Programming Identifiers
Identifiers are fundamental building blocks of a program and are used as the
general terminology for the names given to different parts of program viz.
variables, functions array structures etc.
Rules of naming Identifiers :
- Identifiers can have alphabets, digits and underscore sign characters.
- They must not be a keyword or boolean literal or null literal.
- They must not begin with a digit.
- They can be of any length.
- C is case sensitive i.e., upper-case letters and lower-case letters are treated differently.